Ask your child the questions and have a giggle, not only now but in a memory a year from now:
Answered by: Madeline, Age 6
1. What is the Coronavirus?
It’s the coronavirus. It’s what’s making people sick.
2. Who is the president?
3. How many days have we been in self isolation?
A lot, I’m going to say maybe 100
4. Who is the first person you are going to hug when social distancing is over?
5. Where is the first place you want to visit when social distancing is over?
Worlds of Fun
6. What do you think we can do to get rid of the Coronavirus?
7. Is mom a good teacher?
8.How did the Coronavirus start?
Someone ate a bat.
9.If you had to wear protective clothing to help you what would it be?
10. Are you enjoying social distancing?