Ehh…we didn’t do so good with this list…
Go to as many Royals games as we can. – We managed to make it to 6 games this year! Head out of town for a weekend road tripor two or three. – Memorial Weekend trip to Columbia done.
- Go to Powell Gardens and take way too many photos of all the pretty flowers.
- Go to Worlds of Fun and try and convince Patrick to ride a roller coaster.
- Go to the Kemper and the Nelson Atkins art museums and just wander around staring at all of the beautiful works of art.
Plan something special and amazing to celebrate Patrick on Father’s Day.– Done Plan something equally amazing and awesome to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. Done Go to the zoo with our nephew, Mason. Done and it was so much fun!
- Plant a flower garden. Didn’t happen, but I did manage to get flowers in the pots out front.
- Go fishing.
- Go see a drive-in movie.
- Have a Girls Night/Pinterest Party. Not yet, but I’m still wanting to do that before Christmas. Who’s in?
Paint the front door blue. Done
Take more photos. Done
- Make a scrapbook of our first 3 years together. Got it started…
Write more. Done Read more. Done Get registered to take classes in the Fall.– Better yet, I’ve filled out a grad school application for next year! Go to a concert. Done. We saw Goo Goo Dolls and Matchbox Twenty!
- Go to Starlight.
- Have a picnic at the park where Patrick proposed under “our tree.”
- Write letters.
Cook at least one new recipe every week. – I did good with this right up until the morning sickness hit and I couldn’t cook anything.
- Roast marshmallows. Not yet, but we did buy a firepit, so it will happen soon.
Watch fireworks.– We went to a few Fireworks Friday Royals games and of course there was the 4th of July.
- Go to a casino.
- Go go-karting.
Visit an arcade.– done Discover new music to fall in love with. Done.
- Have a BBQ cookout for the whole family.
Make snow cones. Done. Paint something. Done.
- Take flowers to a nursing home.
- Take books to Children’s Mercy.
- Do at least one random act of kindness each month in honor of Joshua. Sorta did this, but need to be more intentional with it.
- Have a garage sale. No, but we really need to do this soon.
- Go mini-golfing.
- Go bowling.
Try at least one new thing every month. Done.
- Clean up our deck and sun porch so we can use them more. Sorta. We still need to fix up a few things, but we did buy some new patio furniture, so it’s a start.
Make a scrapbook for Joshua. Done.
- Submit one of my short stories for publication.
- Weekly date nights with Patrick. – So far so good.
Find a rainbow… Done. In more ways than one.
- Visit all the KC Fountains.
- Visit the aquarium.
- Visit the Liberty Memorial Museum.
Love deeply. Done and Done.