What is the nice way to ask someone to stop sending you mass amounts of junk email? I just received six emails from the same person. All junk. All with forwarded messages attached. I don’t open these things. I hate these emails. As soon as I see them my finger immediately goes to the delete button. My simple rule is if I see Fwd: in front of the subject line – I don’t read the email. If I can tell that it has been sent to fifty thousand other people I don’t care to waste my time.
- I don’t see the cute in the animated photos of dogs in tutus dancing to the Macarena.
- I don’t have the time to forward this very important message to 109 of my closest friends – even if that means that I will be breaking the chain and the hearts of millions. Sorry, I don’t care.
- I don’t care that this is AMAZING, AWESOME and will Freak me Out!!! – I’m still not going to read it, so please stop sending it to me.
- Oh, and the political stuff, seriously, dear family of mine (which shouldn’t be reading this site), apparently, I am slightly more liberal than you. Thus, these political based emails that you insist on sending – yeah, they are seriously wasted on me.
- I also don’t believe that by forwarding this message I’m going to be helping save the life of anyone, or that I’m going to be receiving money/gift cards from anyone, and if you all believe this than you are stupider than I thought.